- February 5, 2018 (this event is for admitted students only)*
- October 2018
- November 2018
*Preview Tech on February 5, 2018 is for admitted students only.
Preview Georgia Tech is an open house event offering high school seniors the opportunity to meet with Georgia Tech faculty, staff, and students. The event takes place in the Student Center, giving students the opportunity to tour the campus and sample student life.
Registration is limited to 1 student and 2 guests per family. Advanced reservations are required for this event and we do not maintain a waitlist once the event fills.
At Preview Georgia Tech, you will learn more about:
- Our holistic Admission Review process
- Campus Life and the city of Atlanta (including an optional campus tour)
- Scholarship and Financial Aid
- Academic opportunities (including college specific info sessions)
- Co-curricular involvement and professional development experiences
The program will last from approximately 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
$20 for each attendee. The cost includes materials and lunch. The link to pay is included in the registration confirmation email sent to the student upon registration.
Note: Advanced reservations are required for this event. If this event does not appear online in the reservation system, then it has filled to capacity. For each session, we often have canceled spaces. If spaces become available, they will be shown online through the link below. We are unable to overload our sessions or to maintain a waitlist at this time. ALL communication is sent via email to the student address provided on the registration form.