The Georgia Tech Scholars Program is designed to recruit and enroll academically talented students from across our state. Through this program Georgia Tech will offer acceptance to valedictorians and salutatorians from Georgia high schools.
We have an established commitment to partnering with Georgia's K-12 schools to encourage more students to pursue higher education. While we are proud of our national and international initiatives, in order to fulfill our mission, it is critical to look for opportunities to ensure a close connection to our state. The Georgia Tech Scholars Program is an outgrowth of that vision.
- Apply for first-year admission to Georgia Tech and submit all supporting documents for first-year admission by either the Early Action Plan or the Regular Decision application deadline.
- Be named either the valedictorian or the salutatorian of any of the state's SACS-accredited high schools with more than 50 graduates by April 1 of the senior year. School rank and overall good standing must be verified by a school official.
- Meet all stated Board of Regents academic requirements for entry into a research university.
- Meet minimum test scores outlined below at time decision is rendered.
- SAT Evidence Based Reading & Writing >= 480 AND SAT Math >= 530 OR
- ACT English >=17 AND ACT Math Test >= 21
- Graduate from high school with a math course at the pre-calculus level or above.