Dual Enrollment Applicants for 2017
We are transitioning to a new system. Your account for this new system was created when you applied. Please reference the email you received upon submission for all information regarding your application. Use your account credentials for your application to access your Application Status Page.
All Other Applicants
Please allow approximately two (2) business days after you submit your application to receive an email with instructions to activate your GT account. Please note that applications submitted on an application deadline or the days leading up to it may take longer to be downloaded into our system, thus delaying activation of your account.
Activate Your GT account
- Visit Passport to activate your GT Account. You will be assigned a GT Account username and will then create your GT Account password. Please keep this information in a safe location as you will use your GT Account username and password to login to check your application.
Should you have any trouble activating your GT Account, please contact our Technology Support Center.
Check Your Application Status via MyChecklist
MyChecklist is a quick reference to check the status of your application and documents.
- Use your GT Account username and password to log in to MyChecklist.
- Verify your personal information and track receipt of your documents and test scores. Personal information (including residency status) will not appear correctly until we have fully processed your application. Please allow 3 - 5 weeks for processing.
BuzzPort is the Institute's student portal used for targeted messages and is used by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid and other offices on campus.
- Use your GT Account username and password to log in to BuzzPort.
- Use this portal to track your financial aid application and stay in touch with other offices on campus.