Application and Admission
The application will be available May 15 to June 15. In order to apply, students must submit the following documents:
- Application for Dual Enrollment Admission
- High School transcript including spring courses and grades.
- College transcript from any other institution attended.
- Results from SAT or ACT sent directly from the testing agency.
- AP test results from any subject you wish to pursue at Georgia Tech.
Students who are offered admission must submit the following enrollment documents:
- Move On When Ready Student Participation agreement
- Dual Enrollment funding application (formerly known as Move on When Ready) completed online
- Verification of lawful presence in the United States
Deadlines & Decision Release
|June 15||Application for Admission and high school and/or college transcript (must include spring courses and grades).|
|July 15||Standardized test results from SAT or ACT and AP tests. You must request that Georgia Tech receive the test results when you register for the tests.|
|July 21||Decision release|
|August 15||Enrollment documents due.|
Criteria Considered for Admission
The Admission Committee considers the following criteria in our holistic admission process:
- High school and college courses
- SAT or ACT results
- AP test results
Below is the profile of students who were offered admission for Fall 2017 dual enrollment.
|Criteria||Average (middle 50%)|
|Number of weighted (AP/IB/Dual Enrollment) through the end of Junior year||5 - 8|
|SAT EBRW + Math||1470 - 1540|
|SAT EBRW||710 - 760|
|SAT Math||760 - 800|
|ACT Composite||33 - 35|
|ACT English||34 - 36|
|ACT Reading||32 - 35|
|ACT Math||33 - 35|
|GPA||4.32 - 4.55|
|Numeric Average||98.2 - 101.4|