Application and Admission
The application will be available May 15 to June 15. In order to apply, students must submit the following documents:
- Application for Dual Enrollment Admission.
Students can submit an application starting Monday, May 15, 2017. Any work done on an application prior to May 15 cannot be saved.
- High School transcript including spring courses and grades.
- College transcript from any other institution attended.
- Results from SAT or ACT sent directly from the testing agency.
- AP test results from any subject you wish to pursue at Georgia Tech.
Students who are offered admission must submit the following enrollment documents:
- Move On When Ready Student Participation agreement
- Move On When Ready funding application (completed online)
- Verification of lawful presence in the United States
|June 15||Application for Admission and high school and/or college transcript (must include spring courses and grades).|
|July 15||Standardized test results from SAT or ACT and AP tests. You must request that Georgia Tech receive the test results when you register for the tests.|
|August 15||Enrollment documents.|
Criteria Considered for Admission
The Admission Committee considers the following criteria in our holistic admission process:
- High school and college courses
- SAT or ACT results
- AP test results
Below is the profile of students who were offered admission for Fall 2016 dual enrollment.
|Criteria||Average (middle 50%)|
|Number of weighted (AP/IB/Dual Enrollment) through the end of Junior year||5 - 8|
|SAT - Critical Reading + Math||1430 - 1540|
|ACT - Composite||32 - 34|
|GPA||4.0 - 4.6|
|GPA - numeric average||98.21 - 101.2|