Application and Admission
The application will be available May 15 to June 15. In order to apply, students must submit the following documents:
- Application for Dual Enrollment Admission
- High School transcript including spring courses and grades.
- College transcript from any other institution attended.
- Results from SAT or ACT sent directly from the testing agency.
- AP test results from any subject you wish to pursue at Georgia Tech.
Students who are offered admission must submit the following enrollment documents:
- Student Participation agreement
- Dual Enrollment funding application completed online
- Verification of lawful presence in the United States
Deadlines & Decision Release
|June 15||Application for admission and high school and/or college transcript (must include spring courses and grades).|
|July 15||Self-reported test scores received.|
|July 18||Decision release|
|August 1||Official Standardized test results from SAT or ACT and AP tests. You must request that Georgia Tech receive results when you register for the test or immediately after test score release.|
|August 15||Enrollment documents due.|
Criteria Considered for Admission
The Admission Committee considers the following criteria in our holistic admission process:
- High school and college courses
- SAT or ACT results
- AP test results
Below is the profile of students who were offered admission for Fall 2017 dual enrollment.
|Criteria||Average (middle 50%)|
|Number of weighted (AP/IB/Dual Enrollment) through the end of Junior year||5 - 8|
|SAT EBRW + Math||1470 - 1540|
|SAT EBRW||710 - 760|
|SAT Math||760 - 800|
|ACT Composite||33 - 35|
|ACT English||34 - 36|
|ACT Reading||32 - 35|
|ACT Math||33 - 35|
|GPA||4.32 - 4.55|
|Numeric Average||98.2 - 101.4|
Georgia Tech Policy on Competitive Admission for Dual Enrollment Applicants
The undergraduate admissions process identifies applicants who will benefit from the Georgia Tech learning environment and enrich the entire student body. For complete details, read the Georgia Tech Policy on Competitive Admission.
Discipline Review Policy
We consider student discipline situations on an individual basis, within the framework of the values we uphold as a university. For complete details, read the Georgia Tech Discipline Review Policy.