Apply to be a Georgia Tech Tour Guide for SPRING 2018
Georgia Tech Tour Guide Requirements
- Must maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Must be enrolled at Tech through at least spring 2018.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Must be adaptable and able to market Georgia Tech to a wide variety of visitors (prospective students, faculty, alumni, or other)
- Must demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic attitude and strong customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to commit fully to responsibilities and represent the Institute in a professional, positive manner.
- Must commit to a minimum of two semesters within one academic year (fall 2017 and spring 2018 OR fall 2017 and summer 2018).
- Must be available to give two tours a week at either 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. or 2 - 3:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
The Application Process
- Applications for spring 2018 are open now!
- Applications for will close Friday, November 10.
- Applications will be reviewed November 11-12, and applicants will be notified by Wednesday, November 15 if they are moving forward in the interview process.
- Interviews will be held on November 19 and interviewees will be notified about whether they have been selected to be a GT Tour Guide by Tuesday, November 21.
- Mandatory training for all tour guides will be held in the spring semester (dates to be determined).