Thank you for your interest in visiting Georgia Tech!
Due to the limitations of our professional staff and volunteer student tour guides, group tours are offered minimally throughout the year. During our peak processing months of November, December, February, March and April, we do not provide group tours. Additionally, group tours are not offered on weekends.
To qualify for a group tour, you must fit the following criteria:
- High school students grades 10-12 or college students interested in transferring.
- Group tours must be arranged for any group larger than 10 students. We cannot accommodate groups larger than 40 total people.
- There should be 1 chaperone per 10 visiting students.
- Reservations are required and must be completed online.
- Reservations must be made at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Once you have completed the online inquiry form, it will be reviewed by our group tour coordinator. You will receive an email from the group tour coordinator within five (5) business days of submitting your request.
- Once you are approved, please return the Group Tour Contract no later than one week prior to your visit. This contract contains all our expectations and tour procedures. We reserve the right to deny future visit requests from groups that do not abide by our policies.
- We request that all reservations be received from the school group directly. If you are using a tour company, please have them provide us with your contact information.
- We do not showcase a dorm on our campus tours. If interested in our residence halls, please visit our housing website to view a 3D floor plan and 360 degree tour for each of our housing options.
- Parking on campus is limited. If you plan to bring a charter bus to campus, you will need to reserve a bus parking spot by contacting Parking and Transportation Services. There is a fee of approximately $30 associated with this reservation.
- Atlanta weather is oftentimes unpredictable. Please wear comfortable shoes and bring an umbrella and water bottle with you to campus.
- If we are unable to accommodate your group for any reason, we hope that you still consider visiting Georgia Tech! Our virtual visits website contains a self-guided tour pdf that will help you plan your visit, conduct a campus tour and it contains important admission related information.
All questions regarding group tours may be directed to Molly Tucker.