- October 11, 2019 (registration opens mid-August)
- November 8, 2019
Preview Georgia Tech is an open house event offering prospective high school seniors the opportunity to get an inside look at what it is like to be a member of the Tech community. During the event, attendees will have the chance to speak with faculty, staff, and current students.
Advanced reservation is required for this event and we do not maintain a waitlist once the event reaches capacity.
At Preview Georgia Tech, you will learn more about:
- Our holistic Admission Review process
- Campus and Residence Life (including optional campus and housing tours)
- Scholarship and Financial Aid
- Academic opportunities (including college specific info sessions)
- Co-curricular involvement and professional development experiences
The event takes place in the Fred B. Wenn Student Center from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Cost: $20 for each attendee. The cost includes materials,lunch and access to information sessions only offered during Preview Tech. A link to pay will be included in the confirmation email sent to the student upon registration.
Note: Advanced reservation is required for this event. If this event does not appear online in the reservation system, then it has filled to capacity. For each session, we often have canceled spaces. If spaces become available, they will be shown online through the link above. We are unable to exceed session capacities or to maintain a wait list at this time. ALL communication is sent via email to the student address provided on the registration form.