The Office of Undergraduate Admission will resume in-person group visits starting Friday, June 18. Georgia Tech group visits consist of a 30-minute admission information session and a self-guided tour of campus. Information sessions are offered Fridays at noon throughout the summer.
Our office is also offering virtual programming. Through these programs, students and families will have opportunities to engage with admission staff, current Tech students, and the greater Tech Community.
To be considered for a group visit, you must fit the following criteria:
- High school students grades 10-12. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate elementary and middle school groups.
- Groups must be visiting from a high school or directly affiliated with high school program. This includes community-based organizations with a college readiness program.
- Group visits must be arranged for any group larger than 10 students. Groups should be no larger than 50 people (including chaperones). If your group is larger than 50, please contact our group visit coordinator.
- There should be one chaperone per 20 visiting students.
- Reservations are required and must be completed online.
- Reservations must be made at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Once you have completed the online inquiry form, it will be reviewed by our group visit coordinator. You will receive an email within five (5) business days of submitting your request.
- If your group is approved to visit campus, please return the Group Expectations Contract no later than one week prior to your visit. This contract contains all our expectations for group visits. We reserve the right to deny future visit requests from groups that do not abide by our policies.
- All reservations requests should be submitted by the school group. If you choose to use a tour company to schedule your visit, they must provide the name and phone number of a chaperone who will be attending with the group.
- If interested in viewing a residence hall, visit our housing website to access a 3D floor plan and 360 degree tour for each of our housing options.
- Parking on campus is limited. If you plan to bring a charter bus to campus, you will need to reserve a bus parking spot by contacting Parking and Transportation Services. There is a fee of approximately $30 associated with this reservation.
- Atlanta weather is oftentimes unpredictable. Please wear comfortable shoes and bring an umbrella and water bottle with you to campus.
- If we are unable to accommodate your group for any reason, we hope that you still consider visiting Georgia Tech! Our virtual visits website contains a self-guided tour that will help you lead your group on a campus tour.
All questions regarding group visits may be directed to Julian Taylor, the group visit coordinator.