All on-campus visits are canceled through June 30 including group visits. If you have questions, please contact the Group visit Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Georgia Tech group visits consist of a 30-minute admission information session and a self-guided tour of campus. Information sessions are offered at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday and Thursday mornings throughout the academic year.
Group visits are NOT offered in the following months: March, April, May, August, November, and December.
To be considered for a group visit, you must fit the following criteria:
- High school students grades 10-12. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate elementary and middle school groups.
- Groups must be visiting from a high school or directly affiliated with high school program (this determination will be made by the Group Visit Coordinator).
- Group visits must be arranged for any group larger than 10 students. Groups should be no larger than 50 people (including chaperones). If your group is larger than 50, please contact our group visit coordinator.
- There should be one chaperone per 20 visiting students.
- Reservations are required and must be completed online.
- Reservations must be made at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Once you have completed the online inquiry form, it will be reviewed by our group visit coordinator. You will receive an email within five (5) business days of submitting your request.
- If your group is approved to visit campus, please return the Group Expectations Contract no later than one week prior to your visit. This contract contains all our expectations for group visits. We reserve the right to deny future visit requests from groups that do not abide by our policies.
- All reservations requests should be submitted by the school group. If you choose to use a tour company to schedule your visit, they must provide the name and phone number of a chaperone who will be attending with the group.
- If interested in viewing a residence hall, visit our housing website to access a 3D floor plan and 360 degree tour for each of our housing options.
- Parking on campus is limited. If you plan to bring a charter bus to campus, you will need to reserve a bus parking spot by contacting Parking and Transportation Services. There is a fee of approximately $30 associated with this reservation.
- Atlanta weather is oftentimes unpredictable. Please wear comfortable shoes and bring an umbrella and water bottle with you to campus.
- If we are unable to accommodate your group for any reason, we hope that you still consider visiting Georgia Tech! Our virtual visits website contains a self-guided tour PDF that will help you lead your group on a campus tour.
All questions regarding group visits may be directed to our group visit coordinator.