Each year entering students have the opportunity to earn course credit upon matriculation to Georgia Tech by demonstrating knowledge of a subject.
Credit by Examination
Please visit the official Institute Catalog for the most current information on the following credits:
- AP (Advanced Placement) Exams
- IB (International Baccalaureate) Exams
- A-level (Advanced Level) Exams
- CAPE (Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examinations)
- French Baccalaureat
- SAT Subject Tests
- Georgia Tech Departmental Placement Exams
Students wishing to receive credit by exam should submit official scores prior to FASET Orientation to ensure that they are properly registered for classes. Scores must be sent electronically from the testing agency for all exams for which you are seeking course credit.